Recently, Derek and Priscilla Avilez, along with their three children began attending Hollywood Community Church. Yesterday, as Derek was skim boarding at Hollywood Beach, he had an accident which resulted in a fracture of his C2 vertebrae. He is presently in critical condition at Memorial Regional Hospital. For the moment he has been diagnosed as a quadripoligic because he is unable to move from the neck down.
Please pray for the folowing requests:
1. That the swelling on his spinal column would decrease.
2. That he would once again begin breathing on his own.
3. That he would regain movement as the swelling decreases.
4. That God would give peace and comfort to Priscilla, the kids and the rest of the family.
5. That God would use Derek, Priscilla and the rest of the family to give a shining testimony of Jesus Christ.
Psalm 103:2, 3 – Bless the Lord, O my soul. And forget not all His benefits, who heals all your diseases.