OPEN HEART FOOD PANTRY PROCEDURES
VOUCHER ARE REQUIRED AND CAN BE RECEIVED AT ANY SERVICE:
· 9am Saturday – Community Outreach Service
· 10am Sunday – Main service
· 9am Sunday – Spanish service
DRIVE THRU OPENS AT 9 am Saturday until all vouchers have been served or 11:30 am.
We accept donations anytime.
CALL 954-322-4328 for more details!
Open Heart Facts:
· 30 – 45 volunteers every Saturday
· 10,000 pounds served each Saturday
· Over 1000 meals fed weekly
Food Pantry Volunteers Needed!
Our Open Heart Food Pantry is in urgent need of volunteers. We need people to help sort and pack on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 9:00am till 1:00pm. Volunteers are also needed on Saturday mornings to help give out food. If you can volunteer for all hours or for only one or two, any time is appreciated. Contact us for more information and to sign up.
Any quantity is appreciated.
· Canned tuna, ham, chicken, or Spam
· Canned chili
· Vienna sausage
· Canned pasta sauce
· Tomato paste
· Canned tomatoes
· Canned vegetables– corn, green beans, peas, mixed vegetables
· Macaroni & cheese (boxed)
· Canned soups
· Cup O’ Noodles
· Canned spaghetti or ravioli
· Instant Potatoes
· Cereal, family or individual size
· Oatmeal, individual packets
· Juice– individual or family size
· Individual bottled water
· Instant coffee
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Please bring your donations to the Church Office…THANK YOU!
“I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.” -Mark 9:41